The Industry Watch Service by Merlin Scott Associates
Underlying the key industry averages and accounting ratios for each of the sectors in the Industry Watch Service is a detailed industry report of the same name by Merlin Scott Associates Limited. Eschewing SIC codes we have researched the company listings for each report to ensure comparisons of relevant active firms in each sector. You can rely on these independent industry averages for your own benchmarking and industry sector comparisons.
WARNING: Unless the benchmark data you choose is carefully researched in this way you may well end up doing more harm than good in making changes based on the benchmarking comparisons and analysis. You can trust the Industry Watch Service to always contain the latest, focused, industry averages and market trends ideal for benchmarking purposes. The figures in the Industry Watch Sevice can be used with confidence.
1. Will my subscription of £497 cover all 1700+ reports for 12 months?
2. How frequently are the reports updated?
3. Does each report contain the latest industry sector averages, rankings and company financial details for all the companies in the sector?
4. How are the listings of firms in the 1000 researched reports compiled?
STARTING WITH ASSOCIATION LISTS WE INCLUDE ADDITIONAL FIRMS AFTER CONSIDERING THEIR MAIN LINE OF BUSINESS. THE EMPHASIS IS ON ENSURING WE ARE INCLUDING ALL THE LIMITED COMPANIES ACTUALLY IN THE SECTOR BUT NONE OF THOSE OUT-WITH THE SECTOR. THE REPORT LISTING IS FURTHER ENHANCED BY SUGGESTIONS TAKEN FROM DIRECTORS OF COMPANIES ACTUALLY OPERATING IN THE SECTOR ITSELF.
5. Will I also get reports covering all the SIC classifications?
YES. THE INDUSTRY WATCH SERVICE HAS 730 REPORTS BASED ON SIC CLASSIFICATIONS MAKING A TOTAL OF 1700+ SECTOR REPORTS AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS
Please use the details below to contact us if you have any further questions:
Merlin Scott Associates Limited
Tel: 01369 840 643
- Use the Industry Watch to:
- Find key UK industry average accounting ratios for company benchmarking
- Download industry statistics for use in a spreadsheet or financial analysis of your own
- Compare the latest market trends for any UK sectors and print your analysis